Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
February 12, 2015 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order – Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:28pm. Trustees
Mike Carroll, and Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with nine homeowners. The board
approved meeting minutes for the November meeting. Scott notified the homeowners in
attendance that all future Board of Trustee meetings will be held at the Chesterfield City Hall.
Treasurer's Report - Current financial report is attached to the minutes. Nothing new to
report. The board will provide a yearly balance sheet.
- Extending paved walking path along County Ridge Drive. This will allow better access to
the common ground. Spoke with neighbors about project and all were in agreement.
- Will be installing benches along a few paved walking paths. Also, going to add benches to
the entrances of a few common ground areas.
- Not going to add a paved walking path to a common ground area along Parasol Drive at
- Going to inform the neighborhood about the various 'hidden' common grounds within the
neighborhood. First add an article to the newsletter followed by looking into adding
signage to the common ground entrances.
Secretary - Going to send a thank you note to the neighbors who put up the holiday decorations.
- A few homeowners wanted more information presented about the financials. The board
will present a balance sheet once a year. Also, time with the board can be scheduled to get
further information on the financials.
- A homeowner presented the board with a list of people who are in opposition to the
proposed sidewalk leading to the common ground along Parasol Drive.
- A homeowner notified the board a newly installed fence was installed with the nice side in
as opposed to nice side out as the board strongly suggests.
H/PIA – There were three home improvement application submitted; covered screened in
porch, and two new fences.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for March 26, 2015.
Download the minutes in PDF format.