Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
May 28, 2015 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order – Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:28pm. Trustees
Mike Carroll, and Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with three homeowners. The board
approved the March meeting minutes.
Treasurer's Report - Late assessment letters will be sent to homeowner in the up coming
weeks. City and Village has received a few late assessments too. The following week, the
trustees will ensure the account names on the bank accounts are updated with the current
- Fertilizer and weed control has been applied to the culdesacs.
- The city of Chesterfield planted the trees at Parasol and Country Ridge Drive. The
board is unhappy with the trees, because they were not the ones originally selected.
The City of Chesterfield will be notified.
- A homeowner reported an issue with a basketball hoop. The board was unable to
follow up with the issue due to lack of information provided by the homeowner.
- A homeowner reported a 'fort' in the woods of the common ground. The board was
unable to locate it. More information is needed from homeowner to further investigate
Secretary - The date for the annual meeting in October is tentatively October 22 at the
Chesterfield City Hall. The board is also looking to fill the vacant secretary position.
H/PIA – There were no home improvement application submitted.
- Three or four culdesacs will be identified this fall for plantings. Will be looking to use
low profile bushes. This will provide good visibility around the culdesacs.
- A homeowner reported various items on a front porch of a house located off Country
Ridge Drive and a vehicle parked without license plates. The board will notify the City
of Chesterfield of the vehicle. The board is unable to address the front porch issue due
to no violation based upon the indentures. Suggest talking with the homeowner to
notify of such issue.
- A homeowner ensured the board was fertilizing common ground to keep the weeds
down and grass looking good.
Meeting adjourned at 8:17 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for August 27, 2015 at Chesterfield City Hall.
Download the minutes in PDF format.