Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
August 27, 2015 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order – Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:28pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and
Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with one homeowner. The board approved the May
- Next meeting will be the annually meeting held on October 22 at the Chesterfield City Hall in
the Chambers Console.
- There are two open positions. Letters must be received by October 9 to have your name on the
ballet. A letter to receive an absentee ballet must be received by October 14.
- Nothing surprising with the current expenses.
- There are less homeowners with outstanding late assessments than last year.
Secretary - Still looking for people to fill the two open positions.
- Eight signs indicating 'Common Ground' will be installed in various entrances to common
ground through out the neighborhood.
- The wall at Country Ridge Drive and and Baxter is growing mold. Will spray a water/bleach
solution on the mold.
- Water is again collecting at Country Ridge Drive and Baxter. Will call Baxter Gardens to fix
- Leaf collection for the parks will be scheduled lat in the season.
- A few cul-de-sacs will need to be trimmed.
- A few street lights are burned out. Will notify AmerenUE to repair them.
- Park areas will to be seeded and weed control applied before year end. Along with looking at a
program to keep them looking nice.
H/PIA – There were no home improvement application submitted.
Meeting adjourned at 8:16 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for October 22, 2015 at Chesterfield City Hall.
Download the minutes in PDF format.