Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
January 28, 2016 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:31pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with three homeowners. The board approved the October meeting minutes.
- The board agreed to have the neighborhood meetings four times a year.
- The 2015 budget to actuals were good. The neighborhood signs expense were not budgeted in for 2015.
- A few cul-de-sacs had plantings done.
- The 2015 cash statement was presented.
- Still looking for people to fill the two open positions.
- Planted bulbs throughout the neighborhood.
- The City of Chesterfield will be removing Ash trees in the parkway due to the emerald ash borer beetle. The board will not remove Ash trees in the common ground.
- There was one home improvement application submitted.
- A homeowner requested the financials for the past 5 years. Scott was going to follow up with the request after the meeting.
- A homeowner requested to have larger trees or bigger bushes planted in the cul-de-sacs. Scott will follow up with the homeowner with the request.
- Homeowner asked who is taking of the fertilizing and grass cutting this year. Baxter Garden will be fertilizing while Martin will take care of the grass cutting.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for April 28, 2016 at Chesterfield City Hall.
Download the minutes in PDF format.