Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
April 28, 2016 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and
Kevin Pfarr were in attendance. The board approved the January meeting minutes.
- There was a miscommunication on an email, will update the process to ensure all trustees will
receive the emails. This will reduce the chance of future items falling through the cracks.
- The board will address mailing dates for the annual meeting in October.
- The Annual meeting will be October 27, 2016 at the Chesterfield City Hall.
- The expenses have started off low. We expect them to pick up as we move through the year.
- Still looking for two people to fill the open positions on the board of trustees.
- Sprinklers will be turned on April 29th.
- Fertilizer will be applied within a week. This will be the first of six applications.
- The flower bulbs came up this year looking nice in the various park areas. There are no plans to
work with them this year.
- A Boxwood plant that died at Baxter and County Ridge Dr will be replaced.
- Plants will be planted near a common ground sign to see how it appears. Will see how this
looks to see if other signs should have plants planted by them.
- Will be assessing to extend an existing common ground path located long Country Ridge Drive.
- Will be trimming damaged tree in common ground near Country Ridge Drive and Parrsol.
- There was six home improvement applications submitted.
- No home owners were present.
Meeting adjourned at 7:44 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for August 28, 2016 at Chesterfield City Hall.
Download the minutes in PDF format.