Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
July 28, 2016 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:28pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and
Kevin Pfarr were in attendance. The board approved the April meeting minutes; amended the
date of the next meeting.
- Going to talk to a neighbor about a fence and shed
- Reviewed handicap ramp due to concerned neighbor. The ramp is temporary.
- Homeowner concerned about kids trespassing on their property. A response will be crafted.
- Homeowner that requested the past 5 years of financials had them for 5 months. No questions
have been raised.
- Motion to approve the budget for 2017 to be shared in the letter for the annual meeting.
- Looking for two people to fill the vacant positions on the board of trustees.
- Reviewed the procedures for the annual and the letter to be sent out.
- The landscape at Baxter and Country Ridge has been addressed, along with other places
throughout the neighbor.
- Would like to spend up to $600 on 5 cul-de-sacs. Looking to perform this work in September.
- Two cul-de-sac may need new trees, remove old plants, and clean up due to storm damage.
- There was 8 home improvement applications submitted.
- No home owners were present.
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 pm.
Next meeting is the annual meeting scheduled for October 27, 2016 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.