Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 26, 2017 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:32pm. Trustees Scott Carter, and Kevin
Pfarr were in attendance along with eight homeowners. The board approved the April meeting
- Reviewed the projects from the past year. Planted 25 trees for homeowners and eight for the
common ground. Upgraded the spot lights at Baxter and Country Ridge pointing at the subdivision
signs. Installed new benches in various common ground locations.
- The budget for 2018 is the same as previous years.
- A cash statement will be provided at the first meeting of 2018.
- Three position were open and only two people were on the ballet. No election occurred as everyone
agreed electing the two people on the ballet would be elected.
- A few trees will be removed and cleaned in various common ground.
- A fall clean up would be scheduled.
- Comments were made about how nice the common ground is looking and to keep up the good work.
- Received 3 home improvement applications; 2 were approved and the last one is still be worked.
- This years applications count was is in pace with the number of applications last years
- Should do the tree reimbursement again in 2019, skipping 2018.
- Still dealing with trash can issues. We’ll keep notifying Chesterfield of the issues.
- Need a way to get homeowners to clean mold off houses. Try to let the city of Chesterfield deal
with it. Another idea is to send a letter to the homeowner.
- Various homes are in need to replace the garage doors. Try to let the city of Chesterfield deal with
- A neighbor brought up a home with a lot of planter pots on the driveway and wanted to know if
there is something the trustees can do to eliminate those planter pots. The Indentures does not any
verbiage about this specific issue. We can try to see what the city of Chesterfield can do. Otherwise
we can have a friendly conversation with the neighbor about reducing the number of planter pots on
- A comment was made about the more than expected weeds at Baxter and Country Ridge.
- There is a lot of doggy poop in the common ground. An idea of adding doggy poop bags where the
new benches could help address the poop in the common ground.
Meeting adjourned at 8:17 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 25, 2018 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.