Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
January 25, 2018 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustees Scott Carter, and Kristin Abraham were in attendance. The board approved the October meeting
minutes with amendment to election section.
- The income statement for 2017 and 2018 were presented.
- Spending more money on maintenance/cleaning up common ground.
- Late January – Mid February, dig rite signs will be posted for okay to plant new trees.
- Fence is being built at Country Field/Golden Rain
- 6ft to replace the existing 4ft fence
- Newsletter is sent out twice a year to approx. 589 homeowners
- Next newsletter to include “who to call” list
- 2018 Attention Keys:
- Mold on houses
- Garage doors
- Trashcans to be stored on side of house
- Seal cracks in paths
- Continue to use TruGreen – work to get a better handle on timely weeding
- Grind stumps and add sod in 2018
- Golden Rain, 2 houses that have maintenance issues
- Country Ridge house
- No permits with dumpster outside on driveway
- Subdivision garage sale set for Saturday, May 19
- No home improvement applications to be reviewed
- New street signs to be added on main drive of Country Ridge only
- Replace with wrought iron to improve neighborhood
- TBD on labor, costs for approx. 22 posts
Meeting adjourned at 8:25 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for April 25, 2018 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.