Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
July 26, 2018 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:38pm. Trustees Scott Carter and Kevin
Pfarr was in attendance along with five homeowners. The board approved the January and April
- Tree removal will be higher this year as more trees on common grounds were needed to removed.
- A proposed budget for next year was presented.
- The assessment letter is planned to be send out so it is received by January 1. This year’s
assessment letter was delayed due to trustee and City and Village issues.
- Approved a home improvement application.
- Question was raised about a policy or guidelines for adding a third car drive way. The subdivision
does not have a policy or guidelines. Deferred to see if the City of Chesterfield has a such policy or
- A stump needs to be removed from the park at Country Ridge Drive and Parasol Drive.
- Homeowner mention the sprinklers should stay on a bit longer due to grass is dieing.
- The Country Ridge Drive entrance at Baxter Road needs to be fertilized and one LED light is
- Common ground along Winter Heaven has a dead tree that needs to be removed.
- Talked about how to handle long grass and mildew on houses. The City of Chesterfield has
ordinances to handle those issues.
- Can something be done with a house on Country Ridge Drive is being rented by five or six people.
Contact the City of Chesterfield to see what can be done with the situation.
Meeting adjourned at 8:43pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for October 25, 2018 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.