Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
July 25, 2019 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler call the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott Carter; attendance: four homeowners. The board approved the April minutes.
- Deer Hunting – spokesperson from deer hunting season explained procedure
- thirty to fifty-one deer
- two-million-dollar insurance policy
- Ballwin and Manchester
- male/doe deer primarily hunted
- employ thirty hunters
- season begins September 15 to mid January
- May garage sale – things to improve
- date options in January
- possibility of improvement in general (specifically advertisement)
- Subdivision Dues
- twenty-two people are behind
- Open Forum
- Bow & arrow hunting in elevated stand
- Guest speaker to attend July meeting?
- Can hunting be done without disrupting neighbors
- Tracy Thrasher, proposed points:
- signage for future meetings
- subdivision vote in October on proposed culling
- Focus on proper procedure
- Request for Review of Financial Records
Next meeting is scheduled for October 24, 2019 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.